Main Street County Annex
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
2015 Official Democratic Columbia County Precinct
2015 Official Republican Columbia County Precinct
2015 Official County Democratic Primary Return Book
2015 Official County Republican Primary Return Book
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can register to vote?
You may register to vote if:
- You have been a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election;
- You have been a resident of Pennsylvania and you election district for at least 30 days before the next election;
- You will be at least eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the next election.
Where do I register to vote?
- Main Street County Annex
11 West Main Street
- At state offices that provide public assistance; services to citizens with disabilities; Armed Service Recruitment Centers; and county clerk of Orphan's Court offices, including each marriage license bureau.
- At Department of Transportation photo license centers when applying for or renewing your driver license photo identification.
- Voter registration mail applications can be obtained by contacting the Columbia County Voter Registration Office (570-389-5640); and are also available at many other locations within the county including public libraries, Bloomsburg University, political party committees and many service organizations.
Via the Internet:
- You may download the voter registration form and absentee ballot applications.
Return your absentee ballot to:
Columbia County Board of Elections, PO BOX 380, Bloomsburg, PA 17815