Fowlersvllle Bridge is located on a branch of Briar Creek, in North Centre Township, having been moved in 1986 to Briar Creek Park, off Evansville and Lake Roads.
One of the last covered bridges built in the county, the Fowlersville bridge was built by Charles Krug in 1887, at a cost of $397.00. The Fowler family settled in the area after the Revolutionary War.
click image for larger picture
Park County, Indiana
32(!) covered bridges