Stillwater Bridge is located on Fishing Creek in the Borough of Stillwater, after which it was named. It is off of Paperdale Road, east of Pennsylvania Route 487.
Costing $1,124, this bridge (now closed to motor traffic) was built in 1849 by James McHenry, whose family was among the first to settle in the Stillwater area.
click image for larger picture
Columbia County Covered Bridges Association on Facebook
Bloomsburg University Andruss Library has a Special Collection on Covered Bridges
Park County, Indiana has 32(!) covered bridges